Our Equity Capital Markets / IPOs team has won "...universal praise from peers and clients, one of whom says: "This year they have really outdone themselves in the equity capital market space. We have always used them and never regretted it." IFLR1000 2008
Capital raising requires expert legal guidance. The Clayton Utz Equity Capital Markets team has played a prominent role in the development of Australia’s capital markets and has a proven track record of efficiently planning and managing innovative equity raising projects. We advise domestic and international clients on all aspects of equity finance including acting for issuers, managers and underwriters on initial public offerings (IPOs), rights issues, large-scale placements, hybrids, derivative transactions and private equity.
- an integrated national team of equity, debt and taxation specialists
- approachable, resourceful and responsive partners
- the ability to deal with changing timeframes and market-driven variables at short notice
- a focus on client needs throughout the capital raising and beyond
- an understanding of the latest developments in fundraising techniques and security types
- the experience, tools and project management skills to ensure the efficient and timely execution of the transaction.
- expert advice on ASX listing requirements (for admission and ongoing compliance)