Our national competition team plays a key role in many of Australia's most significant transactions, providing clients with market leading competition advice through to litigation. Our Competition Partners Michael Corrigan, Linda Evans, Bruce Lloyd and Kirsten Webb are some of the industry's leading experts, and are well known for their pragmatic, innovative approach, and strong track record with Australian and international regulators.
What sets us apart?
- Australia's leading lawyers, with expertise across the full spectrum of competition law and deep industry knowledge, means we provide integrated, holistic advice that saves our clients time and money.
- We advise on some of the most complex high-profile M&A matters that set precedents, so we are at the cutting edge of new developments and a driver of innovative solutions.
- We are leaders in the international cartel and immunity area, and have acted on many high-profile international cases, affording us deep insight into key multifaceted issues in this area and how best to resolve them in the most commercial way.
- A strong track record advising on sophisticated Australian Consumer Law (ACL) matters means we are the go-to people to translate complex ACL issues into practical advice.
- We are market leaders in access and regulation and provide commercial solutions to complex access regimes such as rail, ports, and those of the National Broadband Network, the largest infrastructure project in Australia's history.
- Strong relationships with policy makers and competition regulators help us constantly achieve the best result for our clients.
- Experience in managing sensitive, high-profile complex matters means you can rely on our safe pair of hands.
- We are expertsin handling cross-border competition issues, giving our clients business certainty in their global strategies. We work closely with expert lawyers in North America, Europe and Asia on international antitrust and competition issues.