Clayton Utz is an acknowledged leader in privatisation and industry reform, having provided legal advice on some of Australia’s largest corporatisation and privatisation projects over the last two decades, acting for governments and bidders. We are known for our ability to quickly and effectively apply our expertise to the most complex industry structures and regulatory regimes.
- an excellent, longstanding track record of advising Government at all levels and their agencies on complex, novel and sometimes politically sensitive projects
- experience and knowledge of the considerations and tactics of acting on the bidder side
- multidisciplinary teams of specialists tailored to each project
- innovative solutions balancing highest quality service and cost containment
- approachable, resourceful and responsive partners
- experience, tools and project management skills to ensure the efficient and timely execution of the project.