Clayton Utz employs a diverse selection of people with a wide range of backgrounds, skills, interests and competencies. We look for people who can contribute new ideas and who take a creative approach to solving problems.
We look for people who are:
- focused on results and can drive a task or project through to completion;
- flexible, with the ability to maintain effectiveness while adjusting to a changing work environment;
- learning-oriented, who actively seek new ideas and different perspectives;
- adept at building relationships with clients and peers to achieve goals;
- natural leaders who can provide guidance, feedback and direction to individuals.